Real Estate Finance BrokerPosted on: 12 March, 2019
Real Estate Finance & Property Debt Broker
Monument typically uses commercial real estate finance to optimise returns on investment, increase cash flow and reduce funding risks for its investors. We are able to originate traditional senior debt, stretched senior, mezzanine and even joint venture equity for a variety of projects in the regional real estate market.
Monument can advise investors on acquisition finance and re-finance solutions for commercial real estate and residential portfolios. We can also advise on development finance for investors operating in similar sectors.
Monument has an established network of over 70 real estate finance partners operating in northern United Kingdom. We have excellent working relationships with all of the major clearing banks and have developed links with new entrants into this sector, including challenger banks, peer-to-peer lenders and private equity debt funds.
Examples of our real estate finance services include:
- advice on potential funding options available to investors;
- advice on alternative capital structures;
- preparation of detailed financial models to assist investors and lenders;
- discussions with potential funding partners;
- advice on negotiation of lending terms and finance documents; and
- project management of financing transaction.