Our Services – Asset ManagementPosted on: 18 January, 2017
Property & Real Estate Manager
Monument provides complete and clear business plans for every property, combining asset management strategies and financing options, in order to optimise value. We work in partnership with our investors with transparent reporting, clear communication and regular co-ordination.
Monument obtains opportunities off-market or typically ahead of formal marketing that fit the investment criteria of our partners. We will then prepare details financial and business models based on our experience, market analysis and support from professional network.
We target value-add and core-plus opportunities in the key commercial property sectors; retail, offices and industrial. We currently have investor requirements for convenience retail shopping centres, Grade B offices in northern cities such as Edinburgh, Glasgow, Leeds, Liverpool, Newcastle and Sheffield, and value-add opportunities in Yorkshire and the North East.
Examples of specific asset management initiatives include:
- leasing initiatives to improve tenant covenants and extend leases;
- refurbishment of units/office suites to improve rental tone and occupancy levels;
- refurbishment of common areas to re-position physical brand;
- development of online marketing strategies to create online brand for asset;
- use of permitted development rights and planning system to enable change of use and development opportunities; and
- diversify property income and tenant mix through changes in planning permissions.